Regulatory Research Consortium
The mission of the Research Regulatory Consultation group is twofold: 1) to Optimize Research Infrastructure and Regulatory Support Services for IIMS; and 2) to Optimize Safety and Protect the rights of Research Subjects participating in Clinical Research.
The services we offer to accomplish our mission are:
- To ensure processes efficiently support the ethical conduct of research to include safety monitoring of research subjects participating in clinical research.
- To serve as liaisons to investigators, research staff, research subjects, and research administration of the HSC.
- To identify and address choke points in research protocol and contract submission and approval processes.
- To develop and enhance the educational opportunities on research regulatory requirements for research investigators, team members, and administrators.
- To assist in development of a variety of agreements with external partners for general research areas and or specific research projects of mutual interest.
See our Staff listing for contact information.