Request Use of Bartter Clinical Research Unit (BCRU) Services
To initiate a new study:
- When submitting studies to the VA R&D, if BCRU services are expected to be used, complete the Resource Evaluation Form and upload the document into the VA’s electronic study system.
- Submit the Study Data Collection Form to the IIMS Clinical Research Services Program for development of a cost agreement.
For Additional Information to utilize BRU services, please see:
- Event Log – (Excel file)
- Protocol Deviation Log – (Excel file)
- VA Research Pharmacy Description – awaiting updated information from the VA
- VA Research Pharmacy Services & Rates – awaiting updated information from the VA
The CTSA is pleased to provide support for your research. When you publish a paper based on data collected using CTSA resources, please remember to cite the CTSA grant (8UL1TR000149) in any publication resulting from CTSA funding and to register your publication with PubMed Central.