How to Request Use of the CRU for Outpatient Research Services
To utilize the facilities:
- All services should be scheduled in advance by e-mailing the visit request form the CRU mailbox.
- Please notify the CRU of any cancellations/no-shows as soon as possible so that the space can be utilized by other studies
- For last minute visit requests, call the CRU for availabilities (210-450-9022)
- Access is limited to those approved by the IIMS Clinical Research Services (CRS) Program
- For non-basic procedures (IV infusions, etc.) study teams will need to provide all study supplies
- Please keep in mind that storage space is available but very limited
- Please check in and out with staff at the nursing station when using the space without CRU support for room assignment and utilization tracking
- The waiting room and intake area communal spaces, so please be considerate of other studies needs when utilizing these spaces.
The IIMS CTSA is pleased to provide support for your research. When you publish a paper based on data collected using IIMS CRS resources, please remember to cite the CTSA grant (UL1TR002645) in any publication resulting from research conducting using these services. Be sure to also register your publication with PubMed Central.