Benefits of Membership
- University adjunct faculty appointments
- Free CME credits
- Professional growth and development; opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and community-based and academic researchers
- Design research projects for the primary care and pediatric office setting
- Opportunity to give back to the profession
- Conduct research in your practice that matter to you and your patient population; opportunity to propose or participate in practice based studies that often include opportunities for authorship and active participation in writing papers. The extent of involvement is limited by available time and interest.
- Contribution to evidence based medicine; opportunity to offer a unique contribution to the advancement of medical knowledge. The level of your involvement may vary to fit your individual needs.