- Dougherty, T.W. & Dreher, G.F. Mentoring and Career Outcomes: Conceptual and Methodological Issues in an Emerging Literature. in The Handbook of Mentoring at Work: Theory, Research, and Practice (eds. Ragins, B.R. & Kram, K.E.) 51-94 (SAGE Publications, Inc Thousand Oaks, CA, 2007).
- Bozeman, B. & Feeney, M.K. Toward a Useful Theory of Mentoring. Administration & Society 39, 719-739 (2007).
- Anderson , L., Silet, K. & Fleming, M. Evaluating and Giving Feedback to Mentors: New Evidence-Based Approaches. Clin Trans Sci 5, 71-77 (2012).
- Eby, L.T., Allen, T.D., Evans, S.C., Ng, T. & DuBois, D.L. Does mentoring matter? A multidisciplinary meta-analysis comparing mentored and non-mentored individuals. Journal of Vocational Behavior 72, 254-267 (2008).
- Nguyen, F.T. The birth of the American Physician Scientists Association–the next generation of Young Turks. Journal of Clinical Investigation 118, 1237-1240 (2008).
- Reynolds, H.Y. Mentoring. Nurturing clinician and physician scientists in an academic career. Pharos 70, 26-28 (2007).